Fort Loramie Chamber of Commerce Minutes
May 4, 2022
President Nate Barhorst called the May 4, 2022 meeting to order at 2:00 pm at the Redskin Pavillion. Members present were: Nate Barhorst, Courtney Prueter, Jason Meinerding, Ryan Homan, Zach Sommer, Rob Huddleston & Susie Singer.
The minutes from the March 10th meeting were approved by Jason Meinerding and second by Courtney Prueter.
Treasurer’s Report was read by Zach Sommer
General Account –
German Heritage Days Account
Checking – Gift Certificates –
Money Market Account –
Money Market Account (GHD) –
For those interested in financial information, please contact the Chamber or e-mail for information.
Treasurer’s report was approved by Ryan Homan second by Rob Huddleston.
- Membership Drive
- 16 Members were sent 2nd request, 4 renewing, 4 not renewing and 8 no return
- SOCA Benefit Set Up
- Program-SOCA Benefit Plan, Chamber Energy Advisors, Strategic HR
- Website is up with information, but not live
- Going to Market the members by newsletter
- Friday Gazebo Night Plans
- Canal Park Prep
- Restrooms are on order
- Will put out Trash Cans
- Picnic tables will be set out on Friday Morning
- Vintage 3
- Jim McGowan
- Sandwich Boards
- Canal Park Prep
- Event Planning
- Signup Sheet
- Cyber/Business Continuity Seminar
- Branding Seminar/Photo Shoot-Coming in Fall
- Sunday Gazebo Party-Still need bands
- FL Chamber Newsletter
- Website updates for SOCA updates
- June 10th Advertise and Sponsorship opportunity
- Grant opportunity
The meeting was adjourned by Zach Sommer and second by Jason Meinerding. The date and location of the next meeting is to be determined.
Businesses are encouraged to post information on the Chamber Facebook page. Please contact the Chamber if you have anything to post.
Minutes submitted by Susie Singer.
The Chamber e-mail is email@example.com
Check us out on the web at: fortloramiechamber.com and on Facebook.